Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.
Pazz Dat Gun Plz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I

2 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I

Post by Liz August 17th 2010, 08:35

The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I - Page 2 Matty10

J E E V AS ....
Matt scoffed at B. "No need to brag about it," he told her. Matt then re-focused on the computer screen as it got to the point where Mello was ordering Takeda to take all her clothes off. "Da-yum," he laughed. "I didn't know you liked stuff like that." He continued to watch, up until the point where Takeda asked for the blanket Mello had been holding, and he gave it to her.

The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I - Page 2 Templa12
Liz smirked at Matt's comment, and then paused the video at that moment.
"There is your fatal mistake Mello," she murmured gently and continued the video. As Takeda gripped the piece of the death note, she grinned. "You see? She was hiding a piece of the death note in her bra...but of course you couldn't see it because you had to give her the blanket." she murmured, turning to look at Mello with narrowed, intrigued chocolate colored eyes.
Liz
Liz
Admin

https://pazzdatgunplz.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I

Post by BB+B August 17th 2010, 08:38

"I'm killing her when I kidnap her. Oh, and Matt, maybe you should use another car when you go to shoot a smoke bomb and then ditch it." Mello replied. "Shit, I'll need a large knife to kill her."

B rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, Matt-kun. You'll do just fine on that mission. Take Mello's advice, cuz he's right. But now you know he dies and goes to hell too!"
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 17th 2010, 08:43

J E E V AS ....
Matt raised one eyebrow. "Too?" he asked, smirking. Matt watched as the video got to the part where Mello died...it didn't say it directly, but it was obvious. "Not smart to kill someone while they're driving," he murmured.

Liz suddenly turned and looked at BB.
"You can't see my lifespan, can you?" she asked, her eyes going blank again. "That's because...I'm a demention traveler. My lifespan is always changing." she said dramatically, closing her eyes and turning her head, placing a hand on her chest. She could hear Matt snicker at her pose, and she smirked.

Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 17th 2010, 10:16

Damn. BB sighed. "Well, theres a shock." "I-I'll be right back." B knew what his expression meant. Find the Death Note. B searched through the bathroom, creeping into Mello's room and being stopped suddenly by Mello's gun against her head. "What are you looking for?" "N-nothing, Mello-kun. Just.....for a corset. Do you have any?" Reaching for her sword, B turned around and knocked the gun out of Mello's hand. The sound of clanking was heard by Beyond, but he didn't pay it any mind.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 17th 2010, 22:31

The noise of clanking reached Liz's sensitive ears, and she clipped Oliver's lead to his collar and rested the end of the lead on Matt's knee.
"Stay." she told Oliver firmly, then turned to Matt. "If I don't come back in five minutes and you hear screaming, let him go."
she then slid forward, low on the ground, tracking the noise with her round, ever alert ears. Unlike most people, when her ears were not erect, they rested lower on her head and closer to her skull, like a flop-eared dog. However, when they were erect, they stood higher up on the skull and were quite flexible; not as flexible as say a cat, but more flexible than most people's. Twitching her ears, she could locate which direction the noise was coming from, and followed it, keeping low.

J E E V AS ....
Feeling a bit confused, Matt gripped the end of the lead. "Nice leash," he smirked, talking to the cat. Oliver replied with a huff. "Blue nylon." he ran a hand down the cat's side, trailing the harness and the collar that hung around his neck, fingering the golden license stating only the cat's name and breed and a phone number.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 18th 2010, 04:23

"Mello, hear me out. I need the Death Note, and I'll be on my way. BB is already part Shinigami, and with the Death Note, he'll become of full power. Now just hand it to me, and I won't stab you." B sighed suddenly, pointing the sword closer to Mello's pale body. "B, you're never gonna get the damned notebook. You might as well give up." "No, I won't. WHERE. IS IT!" Beyond heard screeching from his lvoer and automatically sprinted for Mello's room, seeing the Death Note.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 18th 2010, 04:29

Without a warning or battle cry of any kind, Liz slammed into Beyond, hoping to tackle him to the ground. She didn't weigh much, only about 110 pounds, but she was sure that she'd at least be able to knock him down.
"If you want a notebook, you'll have to find one yourself," she snarled, teeth snapping only a few centimeters from Beyond's shoulder.

J E E V AS ....
Matt saw the cat suddenly start to quiver, as he could hear the screeching as well as Beyond. Matt gripped the end of the lead, knowing very well that if this cat decided to start running he'd just be dragged along behind him, but he was gripping it more for protection than to keep him back. "Steady," he murmured, running a hand down the cat's back. "She's not in trouble yet, I don't think." his eyes glinted behind his goggles, and he reached one hand behind his vest, grabbing his gun and loading it with a click.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 18th 2010, 04:33

Beyond didn't feel the 12 year old, instantly grabbing the notebook. "B!" B was pushed up against the wall, her sword in front of her. For the first time in a week, she was ready to kill again. "Back. Away. Mello. If anyone shoots or tries to shoot, you'll die. Instantly." Beyond and B remained silent, walking down the hall with widened eyes. The notebook was in Beyond's pale grasp, B's sword in front of her.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 18th 2010, 04:38

She hit the wall with a squeak, head knocking against the wall. Blood began to seep from the three black scars across her cheek, and she hissed in pain.
"Damnit! No," she snarled through clenched jaws. She knew that as soon as Oliver smelled her blood he'd come running.

J E E V AS ....
Suddenly, the huge animal lurched forward, nearly tugging Matt's arm out of his socket. The cat began to plow towards the hallway, the scent of Liz's blood in his nose. "Fucking cat...damnit," he yelled, trying to hold on to something. Suddenly, he shouted. "SIT!." the cat screeched to a halt, reluctantly sitting on its haunches, stopped in front of Beyond and B. "Hey...you listened to me..."
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 18th 2010, 04:43

"May I stab the cat, Beyond?" "Go for it." Leaping over the cat, B made a fatal attempt with the 12 foot sword to stab the large, wild cat. She missed, running over to the door and pointing the sword at Matt. "Don't shoot. You'll only die also, Mail Jeevas. Your death date is soon." Beyond's rough voice spoke as he stood next to his lover.

Mello rushed over to Liz's side. "Damn you, Beyond Birthday. And your stupid woman too." Mello didn't know how to do this, so he grabbed a towel from the bed in an attempt to stop the bleeding. She's...like a daughter. But nothing like me.....she doesn't crave chocolate or even look like me. But she certainly is as strong-headed as me.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 18th 2010, 04:48

She gratefully took the towel and pressed it to her cheek, watching as it clogged with blood. Oliver didn't break his sit, even when B ran at him.
"Good boy, Olives, come," she said, holding a bloody hand out to him. The cat ran over (still dragging Matt), licking the blood off her palm, making worried grunts and roars. Liz stroked his ears. "It's okay boy, I'm fine," she reassured him, scratching the side of his head.

J E E V AS ....
Matt growled and put the gun back in its original place. "Fucking hell," he snarled, looking over at Liz. "Oooh, that looks bad," he commented on her bleeding scars."N-not really, it just hurts really bad. It'll stop bleeding soon, it always does."
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 18th 2010, 04:52

The sword magically shrunk, only to fit the case on the side of her pocket. "Do you really love me, BB?" "Yes. But I want some strawberry jam...we'll just rob a store of it later. Keep in contact, Matt." Beyond snickered, wrapping his arm around B, and walking ouut with the Death Note. Finally, a full Shinigami!

"No dip, shit-stick." Mello growled, looking up at Matt with green eyes. "Beyond is worse than ever, he's so fucking evil. He's worse than the mafia! And that was my mafia!"
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 18th 2010, 04:59

J E E V AS ....
The red-head winced at his comment, the last two. Nobody was ever worse than his mafia. "Damn," he sighed, flicking a stray strand of hair away from his goggles. "Now what? Beyond and whats-her-face have a Death Note now, who knows what could happen?"

Waiting until the cat was done licking her hand, she slowly drew the towel from her face as the blood flow stopped, and the cat began to clean her face.
"It's okay boy, I'm okay,"
she said again, releasing the lead from the
cat's harness. "You're my good boy," she told him, wrapping her arms around the cat's neck as he continued to groom her face.
It had been like this for some time. Whenever she would get hurt, Oliver would clean her wounds. If she had eaten and there was some remnant of food left on her face, he'd clean it off. Every evening around 12:00, he'd also groom her full body as she'd brush him, getting the extra fur off of his body. They were like a mother and son pair, so close they were like one. She loved him, and he loved her.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 18th 2010, 05:42

"We're gonna need to hunt him and B down. Kill them, get the Death Note. But.....they traveled all the way here to Japan just to obtain it. Beyond figured out the Matt and I had the Death Note for a long while now. The killings are in Los Angeles, so they must be heading back there. Too bad the mafia died within a few weeks. They would've killed them."
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 18th 2010, 05:49

"Wait."
Oliver had now finished cleaning Liz's face, and she turned to Mello. "If we leave now, my friends may never find us." she told him, scratching the nape of Oliver's neck.
"They're expecting me to be here. We can't just leave and ditch them--they're probably on their way right now. Us demention travelers are very close in relationship, we can often feel when one of us is in danger." gripping the fur on Oliver's scruff, she hugged him close. What if Beyond and B find Jay and Auty before we do? Would they be able to tell they're demention travelers? Would they kill them? the thoughts raced around in the back of Liz's mind, her dark eyes clouded and troubled-looking.

J E E V AS ....
Matt's dark blue eyes narrowed. "What if we can't afford to wait?" he asked, standing up. "Can't your friends just track us down like you did for us?" "No. Auty does have a cheetah and Jay has his cat, Rocky, but they aren't as trained as Oliver is. Oliver can get scents from pictures, and they can only get scents from dropped items or from something the person they're tracking has touched or been around. They're not skilled enough to find us."
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 18th 2010, 06:19

"Screw it! Like Matt said, we can't afford to wait. Hell knows what those two killers will do, possibly become the new Kira at once! Damn, Liz, either your friends die or us! Pick one or the other. Cuz I'm out of here to go get back the notebook."

Beyond sighed as he clutched the notebook still. "You know, B, we haven't made love in awhile." B rolled her eyes and smirked. "How about....a victory bash at a motel?" "Sounds great to me."
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 18th 2010, 06:28

Oliver had now finished cleaning Liz's face, and she turned to Mello. Damnit damnit DAMNIT! Why is this so fucking hard! "Fine." she looked down at Olives, pressing her face into his flank.
"If we leave before they get here, I'll just leave my coat here. Anya and Rocky will be able to track me using my coat." gripping the fur on Oliver's scruff, she hugged him close again, letting out a huff of disappointment. [Are you still planning on me RPing Autumn?]

J E E V AS ....
Matt was actually relived that she had decided to come. "Good. Now we at least have some sort of protection, with that cat around. And don't tell me all he does is sit on a red velvet pillow eating Friskies out of the can," he muttered, leaning against the door frame. He pulled a rather expensive-looking cigarette from his pocket and started to light it, but not before Liz trotted over and smacked it from his hand. "Hey! The fuck woman!" "Don't smoke around me or my cat. We could get something from the secondhand smoke," she told him, flicking her hair around her shoulder.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 18th 2010, 07:48

[Yes. Soon.]

Beyond reached a phone booth, put in a few quearters, and automatically called Matt's cell phone.

Mello heard a small ring. "What the hell....is that your phone Matt?" Mello stood on the black rug, holding his gun. "Damn.....we need to move now."
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 18th 2010, 07:54

J E E V AS ....
Matt hesitantly picked up the cell phone and looked at Mello, listening as the ring tone; Blame It by Jaime Foxx; went off.. "Should I answer it?" he asked, dark blue eyes scanning Mello's face for any sign of an expression.

Liz stood up. "Have you got any place in mind?" she asked, looking at Oliver and giving him a signal, waving her hand up and clicking her tongue a few times. The cat recognized the signal, and Liz straddled his striped back. The cat was very tall, so tall that her feet hung off the floor by a few inches.
"If you tell me where we're going, I can get there pretty fast and guard the place. You'd be surprised how fast he can run with me on his back," she grinned, tapping Oliver's neck. She gripped onto his collar as the cat shifted underneath her.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 18th 2010, 08:03

"No, I will." Mello snatched the phone from Matt's hand and pressed the answer button. "Who is this?" The speaker button was pushed. "Listen to me. This is Beyond. I'd like to thank you for allowing me to steal your Death Note. Now that I have it, I will become Kira. So there isn't any use in stopping me." Damn.... His single-worded thought traveled through his head, an unfamiliar scent wafting through the room. "Do you guys smell that...? It smells like.....another demension traveler." "Call ended."
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 18th 2010, 08:07

J E E V AS ....
Matt didn't have the most sensitive nose in the world, but he could smell it. "Yeah, it smells funny," he replied, squinting, eyebrows furrowing, trying to put a finger on the scent."It's probably one of Liz's friends..." he murmured gently, talking more to himself than to anyone else.

Liz took a few sniffs, Oliver doing the same. "You smell it too, don't you boy,"
she murmured, unzipping a special pocket on her jeans and pulling out a piece of cooked steak, feeding it to him.

"I'm a little late with your treat boy, sorry," she murmured, rubbing circles on the cat's forehead, temples, and behind his ears.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 18th 2010, 08:09

The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I - Page 2 2uek3n9

"Hellooooo! Now let the bitchin' begin. I'm here, Liz.""Yeah....it's most likely your friend. Mello frowned at the girl. He looked....almost like her! What the hell?! "And who're you?"
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 18th 2010, 08:16

"Auty!" a smile spread across her lips as she let Oliver run towards Autumn, jumping up, putting both paws on her shoulders and licking her face.
"Where have you been?" I asked, shooing Oliver down as I hugged her tight.

J E E V AS ....
Matt wrinkled his nose. "I know what that smell was, it was trouble," he said, sighing.Is it just me or does she seem like the trouble-making kind? he thought to himself.

(A picture of Autumn...just imagine her in regular clothes. She does play the violin though! 83
The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I - Page 2 Img-thing?

Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 18th 2010, 08:18

The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I - Page 2 2uek3n9

Mello listened to Liz and Matt speak. "How old are you?" Mello heard the emptiness of nothing. "Well.....that's classified."

[[Awesomeness. I'll make her template soon.]]
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 18th 2010, 08:22

Releasing her friend, Liz stared deep into her emerald colored eyes.
"Auty, you do know the trouble we're in right now, don't you?" I asked, putting both of my hands on her shoulders. We were somewhat the same height, so we could both look each other in the eye easily.

J E E V AS ....
His dark blue orbs wandered over to Mello's green ones. "Mello, are we going to be leaving soon?" he asked, shifting uncomfortably on both of his feet. "The longer we stay here, the more uncomfortable I'm getting..."

Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next