Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.
Pazz Dat Gun Plz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I

2 posters

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I Empty The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I

Post by BB+B August 16th 2010, 22:42

[[Here it is! I'll start.]]

Beyond Birthday finished off the last murder, blood spattered on his once clean shirt. The shirt was white with long sleeves, minus the blood. He had murdered a 16 year old girl with his lover, B. She possesed a long blade that she liked to call "Killer". The pair licked their lips as they began to bury her deep in the woods, no traces of them left. "BB, I really have to go to Japan." her worried eyes looked up into her lover's dark brown, solified eyes. "I don't want you to, but in any case, I'll come with you." "I'm fine with that." B replied in a mumble, kissing Beyond.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I Empty Re: The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I

Post by Liz August 16th 2010, 22:55

The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I Matty10

J E E V AS ....
Click click click...beeep. The artificial light of the DS reflected in the screen of Matt's goggles as he focused on the game clutched in his fingers. He growled and shifted his shoulder blades uncomfortably as he watched his character die. "Damn," he snarled, glaring down at the small screen. "I died again." after a momentary pause, the gamer went back to his game, knowing he couldn't resist it for long.

The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I Templa12
THE E IS SILENT....
The dark-skinned girl sat on the top of a mound of rubble. She was affectionately petting behind the ears of her huge Sumatran tiger. He looked up at her and gave a questioning "Ruuu?" as if to say "Well what now?" She turned and smiled gently at the orange-and-black furred cat. "We're leaving now Olives. We have to find them."She pointed to a picture of Mail, or Matt Jeevas, and another picture of Miheal, or Mello Keehl. She let Oliver sniff the pictures, getting the scent of the two men in his scent receptors. She straddled the cat's back, and gently tapped his leg with her foot. The cat stood, and she sat on his back. She gripped the harness around the cat's chest and made a ticking noise with her tongue and whispered "Track," to him. The cat jumped with a start, nose to the air, and began to track the scent of Matt and Mello.

As soon as they arrived at the door of the apartment, Liz rose a small hand and gently rapped on the door...once...twice...three times, hoping for an answer.

Liz
Liz
Admin

https://pazzdatgunplz.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I Empty Re: The Mysterious Notebook Of Murder~Chapter I

Post by BB+B August 16th 2010, 23:03

"Flight 44 to Japan is boarding now, please hand your tickets to the Flight Attendant....or whoever that person is." Wow, that person gives a damn for their job! Beyond though silently, the grey over-coat itching. "B, why did you make me wear this crappy-ass jacket?" "So people won't notice the blood..." her soft voice was lowered to a slight sigh, her dark brown, fancy-person hair curled at the ends.

The pair eventually boarded the flight and fell asleep, until they were halfway there. "I want to kill someone already! Damnit!" Beyond whispered into B's ears. "Be patient, BB. It's only a few more hours. We're first class, since we stole that 16 year old's money. I still can't believe she had $2,000 on her!" "Nor can I. I'm hoping to find Mello or Matt, they were at the Wammy's House." "The what?" "It's this place for 'gifted children'. Gifted children my ass!"

Mello heard a soft noise, coming from the door. "Matt, did you hear that?" he asked, pushing the blond strands of hair away from his large scar. Mello raised his gun, preparing to shoot. "Who the hell is out there?" Mello's voice was raspy again, probably from all the chocolate he had eaten yesterday.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 16th 2010, 23:14

J E E V AS ....
Tap tap tap... Matt looked up and paused his game as he heard tapping at the door. "Hmm?" Now who would that be? He almost asked himself aloud. He got up from his comfortable seating in his chair to go open the door. The moment he did that, he was greeted by the sight of a huge black-striped monster of a cat jumping up and putting both front paws on his shoulders and licking his face. He was so shocked, he couldn't scream. He just closed his eyes and waited for the monster to clamp its jaws around his throat...

The girl let out a laugh as Olives intrigued her yet again with his usual greeting method. "Olives, get down, silly boy. You're gonna give this poor kid a heart attack."The cat let out a muffled chuff and settled back onto all four paws, scanning Matt with his unreadable golden-amber eyes. Liz paced over to the chair Matt had previously been sitting in. "Hello Mail Jeevas, nice place," she purred, noticing his paused DS. "Mario Kart? Nice." without invitation, she began to play it.

Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 16th 2010, 23:22

The plane landed after a boring 4 hours, BB and B being the first ones to get off. "Now where the hell do we go?" B asked herself. "Up the mountains to find your former friends?" "Actually, yes." Beyond smirked, giving her a small kiss on the lips.

"But we need to find a Death Note to go with your Shinigami Eyes. Am I correct?" "You know me so damn well, we're going to hell." As they stalked off toward the mountains, Mello had other problems.

Mello didn't remember this girl. At least, her name. What was it? "Oh, it's you. Damn, I was hoping to shoot something today." He lowered the medium-sized gun, picking up his chocolate bar from the table. "So exactly why are you here?"
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 16th 2010, 23:38

J E E V AS ....
Matt's heart slammed against his ribcage as the cat got back onto all four of its paws and followed its master. He sighed in relief. "Hello Mail Jeevas. Nice place," Matt could hear the girl say as she went over to sit in his abandoned chair. And then she did the unthinkable--started to play HIS game. "Hey hey hey, woah, drop the game and we won't have a problem," he stated simply, grabbing for his game.

She grinned slightly as Matt made a grab for his DS. She held it just out of the red-head's reach, and watched as Olives stole Mello's chocolate bar and proceeded to run around the couch, trying to get Mello to pay attention to him. "You're gonna get yourself shot one day, you know that right?" She muttered, watching as Olives curled up on Mello's feet and hit his shin with his head, chuffing slightly. "Oh, it's you. Damn, I was hoping to shoot something today." "Looks like you won't get the chance," she replied, trying to focus on Mario Kart in one hand while talking to Mello and trying to keep the game away from Matt. "So exactly why are you here?" She laughed. "Why Mello dear...I'm here to help you evade your death. Same for Matt here."
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 16th 2010, 23:47

Mello frowned. "If your damn cat doesn't give me back my chocolate, I will shoot it till it's a measley skeleton. And give Matt his game back, he's gonna shoot you eventually, too." Mello replied, making a snatch for his beloved chocolate bar. "And what do you mean by death?"

Beyond and B reached the top of the unusually small-medium hump. "I don't see any houses." B quickly said as Beyond took off the ugly, old coat; to reveal his blood-stained shirt. "What do they even look like?" "Mello, he has blond hair that looks kinda like yours. Except you're brunnete, but the same length. Matt is the red-head, with normal hair." For the third time, they stalked off to find the house, buried deep in the woods. Normal place for a mafia. "I see a house. They have a Death Note, right?" "I hope so...." The pair knocked on the door once.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 17th 2010, 00:01

Liz frowned, and her dark eyes narrowed at the sound of the knock. Game and Mello's question forgotten, she jumped to her feet and trotted past Olives. He dropped the bar politely on Mello's leg and rose to her side, bristling. "When I meant death, I meant death," She hissed, positioning herself between Mello and Matt.. "Right now, you have two killers on your tail, not only that, but you also have canon deaths to worry about." her lips peeled back from her teeth as she watched the door.

J E E V AS ....
Matt's eyes narrowed as he pulled his goggles down to rest around his neck, revealing dark blue eyes. "What the hell do you mean, 'canon deaths?'" he asked, hearing the knocking at the door. This time, he reached for the gun hidden in the back of his furry monstrosity he called a vest.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 17th 2010, 00:18

"Exactly, what do you mean by that? It's unusual." Mello heard the tapping at the door. "Damn, more people? How the hell do people find this place?! Come in...." Mello raised his gun again.

Beyond and B opened the door, B's sword pushed back into the socket. "You could've let me stab the door!" she whined, noticing Matt and Mello's guns. "That's Matt.....and that's Mello, right BB?" "Yeah...."
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 17th 2010, 00:32

"What I mean is, you're going to die unless I can save you," She hissed, then stiffened as Oliver began to paw her leg. Two swipes, a claw, and a headbutt. So one of them had a sword. Suddenly, two nose taps. Shinigami eyes. Her own eyes widened as she drew in a sharp intake of breath. "Damn...fucking hell." her legs began to shake.

J E E V AS ....
The redhead almost stumbled back, but he caught himself. Die?! He gulped almost nervously, but his fingers reached his gun and curled tightly around it. He really hoped that the damn tiger would take care of this. "Who are you and how do you know we are?" he hissed.

Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 17th 2010, 00:43

"Listen, do not shoot. I'm B, and this is BB, so you guys should know him. He's from the Wammy's House, Beyond Birthday. Listen, we're here for a certain reason. Not to kill you, but for a Death Note. It's come to my attention you have one. Just...don't be scared of the sword. It's only for when I kill people with BB." B explained the whole thing, taking Beyond's hand and kissing him. "Yes, he has Shinigami Eyes. It makes me love him even more for being unique."

Mello raised an eyebrow. "Beyond....damn. How can a guy like you get a girl as hot but tough as her?" Mello lowered the gun in greeting form. "We might have the Death Note, we might not."
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 17th 2010, 00:51

J E E V AS ....
The notebook, huh? Matt smirked inwardly. "I remember you,"Matt muttered. Their reason seems valid, but we aren't really going to give it to them if we wanna catch Kira... (I'm assuming they haven't caught Kira 'cause when this is taking place, they haven't even kidnapped Takeda yet. Well, that's what I thought originally...if you wanna change that...)

"Not going to kill us my ass." She turned to them with wide, expressionless eyes. "If you weren't going to kill us then why the hell did you bring a sword?" she asked, directing her words towards B. She shifted uncomfortably, gripping Olives' collar. He kept his hackles raised as he stared deep into BB's eyes, amber meeting brown.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 17th 2010, 01:00

"I only bring my sword for protection. We haven't done anything to anyone since last week." Beyond frowned at Matt's comment, rubbing his knuckles together. His Shinigami Eyes glowed red as he saw everyone's remaining life span, along with real names.

"Calm down, Liz. He's a friend. And she....well, I don't know who the hell she is, but if they love eachother, leave it the hell be." Mello growled, taking his chocolate bar and finishing it off.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 17th 2010, 01:12

J E E V AS ....
All signs of previous aggression forgotten, Matt sat down in his chair and picked up his DS and began to play it, now oblivious to the outside world. "It's been too long, BB." Matt's eyes narrowed as his character slowly fell behind in the race he was competing in. "Damn game." he hissed as he lost.

Liz let her breathing soften as she noticed Matt relax. She went over and laid across his lap, grinning as she heard an uncomfortable grunt. "You have a soft lap, Matty dear."
she grinned. Olives' ears twitched as he watched BB's eyes turn color, and as a result of his curiosity, his own eyes turned a brighter shade of amber-gold, leaning more towards the gold side of the spectrum. He broke off the stare from BB and went over to Liz, sitting under Matt's feet, seeing that Liz was currently strewn all over his lap.

Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 17th 2010, 01:25

"BB, snap out of it. Not here." B replied suddenly, noticing his eyes turning colors. BB snapped out of his state and turned to B with his head. "Thanks." Beyond knew her lifespan wouldn't be for another 12 years. Her life was shortening by the second because of the murders. He didn't know what his was, but it probably wasn't for much longer. "You're still into those damned games, Matt? Figures."

Mello noticed B's sword length. "Damn, how big is that sword?" "12 feet. Why do you ask?" "Holy shit, you could kill three people with that!" Mello put his feet on the couch, stood up, and walked to the bathroom.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 17th 2010, 01:31

J E E V AS ....
Matt's cheeks turned a light shade of pink as Liz spread her long body over his lap. "The hell..." he growled. "You're still into those damned games, Matt? Figures." "Well yeah," he replied, re-starting the game. "'Course I am."

She grinned. "You like that, don't you?"
She laughed and began to knead Matt's thigh, earning her a sharp cuff on the ear, which she ignored. Tired of being ignored, Olives grabbed the DS from Matt's hand and began to run around the living room. Liz jumped from Matt's lap and began to laugh harder as Matt chased Oliver around the room. "I thought you'd be smart enough to know that you can't chase a tiger and expect to catch it...Tigers are way faster than us, remember?"

Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 17th 2010, 01:34

"What the hell is up with your girlfriend?" B asked quietly, as BB concentrated on figuring out Liz's lifespan. He just didn't know.....that pissed him off deeply.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 17th 2010, 01:41

J E E V AS ....
Matt's blush deepened. "Wha-she's not my girlfriend!" his eyes narrowed. "She's like...11!" he dove for the cat once again, but Oliver evaded him. "Damn you, stupid cat! Drop my DS!" he made another feeble attempt to grab his game, but the cat evaded him again, jumping over the couch and continuing to run in circles, Matt following him.

"Actually, I'm twelve."
Grinning, she flipped onto her back. "Anyway, I already have a love interest, he's just not here at the moment. Don't worry, he'll be arriving shortly." Suddenly, Olives ran up to her, doing a cat-like dance of excitement, holding the DS in his mouth. She laughed. "Olives, give Matty his DS back please. I think he's getting angry." The cat obeyed, going over to the downed gamer and dropping the DS on his head, hitting it with a thunk.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 17th 2010, 01:57

B laughed. "Little Matt blushes!!! How funny! The joys of being pale makes you not blush. Now tell me about yourself Matt. Or Mail. Whatever your real name is."

Mello walked out form the bathroom, then back to his room. Only to get his chocolate bar and go back to where everyone was. "You guys should sit down, take a break or something."

"Wow, Mello, I didn't know you were so nice! Or are you just doing that to try and seduce me?" B replied to Mello's comment. "The second one."
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 17th 2010, 02:13

J E E V AS ....
"Why exactly am I talking to you again?" he asked, picking up the game and starting to play again. Matt heard B's comment and almost choked on the laugh he tried to keep back. Seduce...heh. Why would MELLO of all people try to seduce anyone?

"Oh come now, Matty, don't choke on your tears. We all know that you have a crush on Mello."
She smirked as she saw Matt's reaction to her sudden comment. "W-What the hell?" Liz started to roll on the ground laughing. "Don't play with me! You make it so painfully obvious I don't want to believe it!" Olives laid down, crossing his front legs, laying his broad head down on his paws, watching his master with interest.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 17th 2010, 07:29

"HA!!!!!" B finally exploded with laughter, trying not to choke. "Oh. My. God. That's....just...so...damn....weird. Matt wouldn't be the kinda guy to do that stuff. Probably Mello, cuz he loves chocolate." she pulled out her sword, a small dent in it. "SHIT. BB...I need money again." "How much?" "Ten grand." "What the hell?" "Yeah, it takes a lot to get a 5 inch dent out of a 12 foot, blood-stained sword."

Mello tried not to laugh at what Liz had said. "Please, shut up B." he rolled his eyes. OHMYGOD THEY'RE ONTO ME..... Mello thought worringly, no expression on his face. It killed him to know that others thought he was a girl. For, he was sexier than that. Waaaay sexier.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 17th 2010, 07:47

Wiping a tear from her chocolate brown eyes, Liz sat up, watching as Matt's face turned red as his hair.
"Jesus Christ, Matty! It was a joke."
She grinned and patted Olives' head as he trotted over and put his head in her lap. "Even if you are on that side of the fence, it's not like anyone cares." she smirked, looking at Matt through half-narrowed eyes. She suddenly pulled a laptop out of a large bag that had been hanging by a hook on Olives' harness. "And if you want to know what I mean by "canon death," come over here."

J E E V AS ....
He growled, readjusting himself so he could return to his game. "Oh fuck you," he hissed at Liz. However, once he heard her mention the thing about "canon death" again, he turned towards her, eyes now bright and alert. "What are you doing?" he leaned over her shoulder as he watched her type in the words in Youtube- "Matt and Mello die english dub".
"Since in my demention you guys exist only in a popular anime and manga, and you die, people have posted videos of your death. It's the same for most of the characters, including L, Light, Takeda, and many more people I could mention but don't feel like mentioning."
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 17th 2010, 07:57

B frowned, walking over to where the pair were. "Look up Beyond Birthday too. And B. We eventually die, correct?" B had worry spread across her face. Dying sure does suck. But they deserved it, it's not like they'll find us! Her eyes stared, completly blank as Mello stood next to her.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 17th 2010, 08:06

As the video began to play, she turned to Matt and Mello.
"In case you didn't know, this all takes place while you're kidnapping Takeda."
She played with the fur on Oliver's cheeks as the video played. It didn't take long for it to reach the part where Matt was cornered by Takeda's guards. "B, I don't think they'll have you, seeing that neither of you are in the manga nor anime." she winced as the sound of gunshots came from the speakers as Matt was shot vehemently. "That was anti-climatic," she murmured, twirling one of Oliver's whiskers in her fingers.

J E E V AS ....
His dark blue eyes widened as the sound of firing gunshots ended, and he watched, basically himself die. It was different than all of those video games he played though...it felt real. "Damn," was all that he could say. "I'm guessing the next part is where Mello dies?" he asked as that scene ended. Suddenly, he growled "Hey! What the hell! No need to shoot my fucking car!"
"You are correct, the next part is where Mello dies. This is what I meant by trying to prevent your deaths. If I can carry out my plan and do this right, you'll both survive. If not...you'll die...anyway Matt, if you were really worried about dying you'd throw your goddamn cancer sticks away and forget about smoking. If Takeda's guards don't kill you, you'll most likely die of lung cancer."
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B August 17th 2010, 08:27

"Hey, no fair. BB dies eventually. I hope not....then my life will be hell." B replied, her eyes widening. "Uh...wow....I've seen gorier deaths from the people I've killed!"
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next