Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.
Pazz Dat Gun Plz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Kids Go To Heaven *Chapter one up!*

Go down

All Kids Go To Heaven *Chapter one up!* Empty All Kids Go To Heaven *Chapter one up!*

Post by Liz October 2nd 2010, 11:02

FFFFF OOOOOOOLD.

Chapter one
Angel mine
Nobody really expects to become a “guardian angel.” One second you’re just a normal teen, sweating over that math exam you’re sure you got a negative billion on, and the next you’re dead, an angel following around this other teen that’s got problems. Yeah, a pretty big switch in scenery. That is exactly what happened to me. So I,Elizabeth, shall take you into the strange coincidence that resulted in my death and recruitment into the guardian angels.
First, I’ll start with what happened before I died. It was a nice, warm, Thursday afternoon. I had just gotten off the bus and was heading for home. I needed to take my dog for a walk. When I got there, she was as excited as ever, stepping all over my feet in the process of me finding her leash and clipping her to it.
I took the normal route through an empty lot, trying to keep Bailey under control as she zigzagged in front of me. Then we got to the road. I probably should have reeled her in at that point and locked her adjustable leash, but I didn’t. Next thing I knew, she had tugged me right into the path of an oncoming cement truck. You can guess what resulted when I hit that thing.
I woke to find myself in the middle of a golden field. Sitting up, I rubbed my aching head. “Ow,” I muttered. “That hurt…”
“You must be the new guardian angel!” a voice said, seemingly out of nowhere. A nerdy looking kid was now in my face. By nerdy, I mean nerdy. He had the voice, thick rimmed glasses, shirt pocket with an army of pens and whatnot. I blinked at him.
“Who are you?” I asked,pushing him away slightly. I stood up. “Where am I?” I sighed, and my hand went to my back. I felt feathers. Wait, feathers?I turned my head around, and saw huge white wings behind me. WINGS?!?
“Oh, my name is Jordan,” the nerd-kid, or Jordan told me. “You’re in heaven!”
“Wait, so you mean,” I started, then paused. “I’m dead?”
“’Fraid so,” Jordan replied,shaking his head.
“I can’t be!” I shouted in disbelief, looking all around. Unfortunately, it all made sense. Wings, the golden field, nerd dude. Well, nerd dude didn’t make sense. But everything else did. There was no doubt; I WAS DEAD.
I flopped, face down into the grass. “Don’t worry, your situation is only temporary,” nerd-dude said again.
“Temporary?” I shot up suddenly, like one of those little moles in whack-a-mole. “So when can I go back to earth, hmm? An hour, two hours, three?”
“Two weeks.”
“TWO WEEKS!?! I have a math exam in three days! Oh my goodness, oh! I must be having a bad day!” I tugged at my hair. It was no longer tangled, but long and seemingly freshly brushed,even though I didn’t remember brushing it that day.
“Chill out,” Jordan told me.“You’ll be back on earth. And that math exam will be no problem.”
“Easy for you to say,” I growled. “You probably didn’t fail in math.”
“You’re right, I didn’t.” he laughed. “Anyway, while you’re on earth, you’ll be assigned to a human to protect, to be their guardian angel.”
Guardian angel? I’d heard about those things before, but I never thought they were real. “After that?”
“You’ll come back to life.”
I grinned. “Awesome. Well,when am I going?”
“Right…now.” As he spoke, I felt myself being sucked into some sort of dark whirlpool, colors spinning all around me. I was falling…falling…and then I stopped.
Liz
Liz
Admin

https://pazzdatgunplz.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down