Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.
Pazz Dat Gun Plz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ev'rybody wants to be a CAT! (Oliver Micheal "Bradley")

Go down

Ev'rybody wants to be a CAT! (Oliver Micheal "Bradley") Empty Ev'rybody wants to be a CAT! (Oliver Micheal "Bradley")

Post by Liz August 16th 2010, 10:47

My Big Baby
OLIVER (Olives) "BRADLEY"
Ev'rybody wants to be a CAT! (Oliver Micheal "Bradley") Male%20Sumatran%20tiger%20in%20the%20wild%20STCP%202000

Olives looks just like the male Sumatran tiger portrayed in the above photo, except he wears a black studded collar and a brown extra-large sled dog harness. He also has a blue nylon lead. He is a very well-trained cat, attacking only on command. He eats a cooked diet fed to him by Liz so he will not develop a liking for blood. He is very protective of children, especially small ones, and people who are pregnant. He will fight to the death if he must. He appears scary but is really a total sweetheart. He likes to jump up on people, put his paws on their shoulders, and lick their faces until they're raw. He enjoys stealing Matt's DS and likes stealing Mello's chocolate right from his hand. He never eats it though. Chocolate is baaaaad for tigers. He is unneutered but he doesn't spray. He uses the backyard as his litterbox, and can warn you when he needs to go by sitting at the door. He enjoys sleeping with Liz in her bed, or wherever she happens to be sleeping. He never leaves her side. He enjoys pulling, sledding, agility, and obedience trials. He also enjoys playing fetch with cow leg bones.
Liz
Liz
Admin

https://pazzdatgunplz.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum