Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.
Pazz Dat Gun Plz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..:;the aftermath of a murderous spree;:...

2 posters

Go down

..:;the aftermath of a murderous spree;:... Empty ..:;the aftermath of a murderous spree;:...

Post by Mello January 26th 2013, 08:19

((I will start!))

Mihaeel tromped inside of the semi large, beautiful wooden cabin. He twirled his hair with his right, gloved index finger as he paced the floor, trying to figure it out. What do I do? I have a business to run and its getting harder and harder to concentrate on investigations.. The 21 year old blonde was absently pacing at this point.

Mello

Back to top Go down

..:;the aftermath of a murderous spree;:... Empty Re: ..:;the aftermath of a murderous spree;:...

Post by Matt Jeevas January 26th 2013, 08:34

Matt, like the inherently lazy man he was, was not aware of Mello's current plight. He had fallen asleep on the couch after playing video games all night, without stopping to sleep. Since he ran a video game business himself, he simply passed it off as "research", although anyone with half a brain cell could tell that he was just using it as an excuse to play video games all day and not focus on the tasks he had at hand.

Matt Jeevas

Back to top Go down

..:;the aftermath of a murderous spree;:... Empty Re: ..:;the aftermath of a murderous spree;:...

Post by Mello January 26th 2013, 08:40

Mello let out a large sigh, and in a desperate attempt to get his mind off the situation, he turned on the Xbox 360. It felt weird. This...is what Matt does all day? He picked up the controller and tried figuring out how to turn on the controller. After a few bland attempts he succeeded and signed in. It automatically sent him to Halo 4. "Halo 4..?" He murmured, trying not to wake up the red haired beast.

Mello

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Jeevas January 26th 2013, 08:45

Matt stirred when the sound of the Halo 4 opening reached his ears. Opening one dark blue eye, he noticed Mello, who was standing in front of him, and the X-box that was on, and the TV that had the game on it.

"What are you doing?" He asked sleepily, rubbing at his eyes. "Don't mess with it you'll mess up my game." Matt yawned loudly, stretching out like a cat as he did.

Matt Jeevas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mello January 26th 2013, 08:55

"I'm just frustrated right now, sorry. I figured I would try something new. Calm yourself." The blonde turned around and looked at the half awake gamer with blue eyes, a fresh scar slowly healing on the left side of his face. He turned the console off, put the controller down at walked to the kitchen.

Mello

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Jeevas January 26th 2013, 09:00

"Business troubles?" Matt guessed, turning off the X-box since he'd been playing it for hours last night and had stopped once he'd gotten too frustrated with the spot he was stuck in to continue. He, too trotted into the kitchen to look for something to eat, since he wasn't able to do it last night. He soon found a granola bar to satisfy him and started to eat it, leaning against the wall nonchalantly.

Matt Jeevas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mello January 26th 2013, 09:03

"Yea," Mello replied, rummaging through cabinets and found a fruit. "I can't concentrate on any investigations and I was offered a multi-billion dollar offer to give up the business. There's too much to think about." He walked over to the living chair and let his tall body collapse into it.

Mello

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Jeevas January 26th 2013, 09:12

"So are you going to give it up?" Matt asked as he threw the wrapper on the counter. He doubted that Mello would, considering how much he appeared to like it. Matt guarded his own business like a furious mother cat, turning down any offers he got to take it. He trodded back over to the couch and lied down on it, turning his head to look at Mello.

Matt Jeevas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mello January 26th 2013, 09:17

Mello squinched his eyes. "I don't know to be honest. I sure as hell love the company but it would give me more time to work on the investigations. Even though we beat Near, I know he isn't going to give up easily." He sighed, and looked at the ceiling, Adam's apple sticking out, blonde hair sprawled across the back of the dark brown chair.

Mello

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Jeevas January 26th 2013, 09:24

Matt shifted a little, rolling onto his back. "We beat him before. How hard can it be to do it again?" He figured that the boy would have learned his lesson the first time, but he'd been quite persistent. They'd managed to keep ahead of him for now, but if they weren't careful, they could slip up.

Matt Jeevas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mello January 26th 2013, 09:30

"Well we both know that he will find a way, no matter what extent he has to go to. He's a persistent bastard. I fucking hate him." Mello growled the last sentence out of his teeth, before getting up and going over to the computer to investigate some more on the current case. "I'd appreciate it if you helped me out."

Mello

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Jeevas January 26th 2013, 10:01

"What do you want me to do?" Matt groaned as he rolled back onto his stomach. He wasn't one for teamwork, and he didn't usually help much whenever they took on a case. He figured that Mello liked it better working alone, that way he could take all the credit for their wins.

Matt Jeevas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mello January 26th 2013, 10:11

"I dunno, do something. Sorry if its pushy, I'm just really tired today." He also groaned, feeling frustrated. (Time skip.)

A few hours passed and it was nighttime. "I'm gonna head out, see ya." Mello waved and shut the door. He walked to his old motorcycle, greeting it. "Time to party I guess. It's better than being stuck in a house." The blonde was talking to himself. "I'm going crazy.."

Mello

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Jeevas January 27th 2013, 03:08

The door shut, and Matt was left alone in the house again before he could say goodbye. He figured that he should probably get to work on doing something like Mello had told him too, but then he thought, what was the use in that? He waited until the sound of the motor from the motorcycle dimmed, before sneaking out to the garage to find his own nighttime fun within his old red car. It wouldn't be too long, he told himself, he'd go out and return before Mello did and make it look like he'd been doing something productive all night.

Matt Jeevas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mello January 27th 2013, 04:50

Mello reached a nighttime club that both he and Matt fancied. It was well known for its strippers and for the people who went to party there. The blonde sat at the bar, slowly drinking away his worries and his thoughts. Along with his brain cells, of course.

Mello

Back to top Go down

Post by Mello January 27th 2013, 06:02

(omg this non yaoi is killing me)

Mello

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Jeevas January 27th 2013, 07:44

[the sexual tension is enough to choke most people]

When he arrived, Matt didn't quite expect for Mello to be there, which thwarted most of his plans. There was no reason for hiding, however, and his blonde partner would figure out he was there eventually, so the red-head sidled up beside him at the bar and ordered himself a drink.

"You come here often?" He asked the other jokingly

Matt Jeevas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mello January 27th 2013, 07:53

(It's making me choke thinking of all the dirty malicious things I could type)

Mello was a bit scared at first, simply because a man said that. But once he took another shot, it was clear to him that it was Matt. "Yea I do actually. What about you?" he half assed the joke, looking at the ballsy red haired gamer with his blue eyes, then looked at his beer next to the empty shot glass.

Mello

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Jeevas February 7th 2013, 09:36

[that's nice]

"All the time." Matt hooked an arm around the blonde's waist, taking a sip of his drink before turning back to Mello. "So, you planning to get too drunk to work tonight? 'Cause I sure am."

Matt Jeevas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mello February 7th 2013, 09:45

Mello jumped. He..grabbed my waist.. The foreign feeling was splendid, even if it was just his arms around his thin but muscled waist. "We'll I drove my motorcycle, so not really."

Mello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum