Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.
Pazz Dat Gun Plz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Candy Bar Wars

Go down

The Candy Bar Wars Empty The Candy Bar Wars

Post by Liz October 6th 2010, 10:18

The Jellybean Wars/The Candy Bar Wars
Originally by Natureboy3 of fanfiction.net
Revised by me!
The morning for the Kira Taskforce had started like any other. The birds were singing, bees were buzzing, and the Taskforce members were in headquarters chugging down Monster energy drinks by the gallon. Yup, it was just a normal, run-of -the-mill, hum-ding, day.
Until now.
Soichiro: AUGHDHAHJSHJFSD!
L: (Rushes into Soichiro’s room wearing a nurse outfit and carrying a first-aid kit) Soichiro! What's wrong? Are you ulcers acting up again?
Soichiro: (Shakes head) Ryuzaki...my favorite boss...
Kitamura: (From somewhere outside) Hey!
Soichiro: (Ignores Kitamura) We're out of candy bars!
L: No! Soichiro, you'll be fine! Drink a can of Monster while I get you some more!
Soichiro: No, Ryuzaki. I can hear Heaven calling me. Just remember, I don't like the Wammy kids because they took my IPod and broke it. That makes them responsible for the candy bar famine. You'll be in charge of our assault against them. Good luck, my boss.
An elevator appears out of nowhere. Soichiro hops into it and the elevator takes off into the sky.
L: *Sobbing* You will be avenged Soichiro! You will be avenged!
L's voice sounds over an intercom.
L: All Task Force outside! This is an emergency!
The Task Force rushed around to stand at attention. They knew whenever L rarely made an announcement over the intercom. It meant bad news.
The last time he had made an announcement, Dancing with the Stars had been put on delay because of some technical glitch. No one was really sure how they survived those dark times. Suddenly, a patriotic theme began playing and a military jeep rolled into the middle of camp.
L stepped out wearing an army helmet, cameo uniform, and shiny black boots.
L: Okay everybody! This is war! Our leader Soichiro has been taken out by a candy bar famine! The culprits, the Wammy boys! I am in charge of whipping you sorry lot into shape! For the next few weeks, your butts belong to me! I'm going to make sure you wish you were never born!
Aizawa: (Sarcastically) This is going to be fun.
L: (Pulls a whip from her belt and whips Aizawa)
Aizawa: Ow! What was that for?
L: (Whips Aizawa again) The only words I want to hear out of your mouth are "Yes Sir" "No Sir" and "How Sir." Have you got that?
Aizawa: Yes Sir! I understand Sir!
L: (Whips Aizawa one more time) Okay, everybody go to my room and get some fitting uniforms! Meet me back here at 0900 hours!
Everybody scrambles to L’s room.
Ide: (To Matsuda) I remember the last we went into combat. Beyond had stolen Ukita’s medication and we had to get it back.
Matsuda: (Shudders) I'm glad we have Ryuzaki in charge. He has a better head on his shoulders then Ukita.
L: Don't touch my dust bunny collection while you're in there!
Ide: (Trying on a uniform) Maybe not.
Liz
Liz
Admin

https://pazzdatgunplz.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum