Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pazz Dat Gun Plz
o3o JUST WUT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' PUNK.
If ya want access and your name is B, please register/sign in. Thanks.

~B HERE! Alright, so don't come to this site ever again. Only Liz and I should be here. Thanks, and have a bloody terrible day.
Pazz Dat Gun Plz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chain of events series--book one-- Matt and Mello

2 posters

Go down

Chain of events series--book one-- Matt and Mello Empty Chain of events series--book one-- Matt and Mello

Post by Liz September 28th 2010, 03:27

Chain-of-events series: part one: Matt & Mello
Month one
Relevant fan-fiction commandment: “Thou shalt not write a Death Note fan-fiction in
which the fourth wall remains intact unless it be a one-shot or a songfic.”

The following takes place after Takeda’s kidnapping; Matt and Mello are, of course, still alive.
September 13, 2014
It was a wonderful Monday morning. The bees were buzzing, traffic was low, birds were singing...
And Mello was heaving his upper intestine up into the sink, yet again, the who-knows-what-th time since last Tuesday.
It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that Mello was the kind of guy who never got sick. Ever. Even in the Ye Olde Wammy days, when everyone got the flu whether they needed it or not, Mello could practically chew on used tissues an go on without even a sniffle. That’s why Matt was worried.
The redhead stood behind his sick lover, rubbing his back. “Mello...you need to see a doctor.”
Pausing from vomiting for a second, he looked over at Matt. “No I d-” he started to protest, before leaning back over the sink to throw up again.
Matt frowned, looking down at Mello. “Think about it, you’ve never been sick before, and now you’re puking your guts up over a sink. What if you have like, cancer or something?”
“Cancer doesn’t make you throw up, ya’ idiot,” a voice called from behind them. It was Liz, with a knowing gleam in her eye, arms folded across her chest.
“This is none of your concern,” Mello hissed, his voice feverish and wavering. “Buzz off!”
“Well gee. I was only coming to help,” Liz whined like a kicked puppy. “I think I know what’s wrong with Mello, too.”
Matt’s eyes lit up at her last comment. “Really?”
“’Chyeah. I’ll be right back.” with that, she zipped out of the room, leaving the other two in her dust. A few moments later, she was back, a ¹ginourmous black briefcase in her hands. “Say hello to my little friend!” she heaved it over beside them and opened it, revealing all sorts of nifty “toys.”
“Where did you—” Matt started to ask, but Liz cut him off.
“Back at home, I’m a doctor.”
“Seriously?”
“Yeah! An animal doctor.”
“…How’s a vet gonna help us?” Mello asked, now sitting on the floor, leaning against Matt for support.
“I may be a vet, but I’ve found many a vet technique works for people. Now hold still, I need blood from you.”
With those words, Liz pulled a small needle from the briefcase, examining it. “This is the right size. Now hold still, Mello.”
Feeling too sick to even attempt movement, Mello allowed her to draw blood from his arm, then take out a large microscope from the briefcase. She put a few drops on a small slide putting it under the microscope and looking into it. She grinned.
“Perfect. My thoughts were correct.”
“What thoughts?” Matt asked suspiciously.
“He has what we doctor-vet-scientist people call the Twisted gene, meaning that the genes controlling the growth of the sexual reproduction organs are out of whack. It causes the male reproduction organs to grow as well as part of a female’s. When the male is sexually excited, the female ovaries deposit one, more commonly two eggs into the uterus. I think you can figure out the rest. By doing this, the body saves eggs and the male does not need to have a menstrual cycle. Also, if the eggs are not fertilized, it simply goes back to the ovaries. Males are also 99% likely to become pregnant after having sex.”
There was a very long pause. Finally, Mello spoke up. “So you’re saying?”
“Mello, there is a 99% chance you’re pregnant.” Liz grinned, and Matt fainted. “I suggest you take a pregnancy test just to be sure.”
Mello looked over at poor Matt, who was passed out cold on the floor. “Alright, but you need to go get it. No way I’m strolling in there and buying a fucking test.”
Liz saluted. “Understood! Oliver!” the big Sumatran tiger padded over to her. “Let’s go.” The cat ran to the door, and Liz followed him, opening the door and straddling the cat’s back. In a few moments, she was gone, leaving behind a bewildered Mello and a half-dead Matt.
No more than five minutes later, she was back, strolling into the bathroom on her big orange monster. Liz threw a small box at Mello and he caught it with ease. “I got the most ‘spensive one I could find. Twenty dollars for a five-ounce, one time use stick. What a rip-off.”
Mello rolled his sky blue eyes, sighing in relief as Matt finally came to. “My head,” Matt groaned. He looked over at Mello, then the test, then Liz, then back at Mello. “Pregnancy test?”
Liz and Mello both nodded, then Liz got up and started dragging Matt out. “Clear out, clear out! A man needs his privacy. You too kitty.” Oliver let out a deep moaning sound and trotted after her.
Outside of the now closed and locked bathroom door, Mat wearily paces, thinking hard over the situation. “This is insane,” Matt mumbled to himself. “Not possible! Why us?” he banged his head on the door. “Ngh!”
“That’s a good way to give yourself a headache,” Liz chimed, deeply engrossed in a new book, Chains.
“Shut up and read your stupid book,” Matt growled. He lightened when he heard the lock to the door click and saw Mello appear. “Well?” Matt asked, going over to him. “What did it say?”
Mello didn’t answer—he simply tossed the plastic contraption at Matt, who caught it and stared at it. “Positive,” Matt choked, looking over at Mello. “Dear God…” and again Matt fainted, test in hand.
“Poor guy, he has a weak heart,” Liz cooed, not even looking up from her book.
Mello’s eyes flashed in her direction and he picked up the demon book and threw it across the room. “Listen up, you. You’re a vet, you’re smart, you know what’s going on here.”
“That is all true.”
“Now tell me, what exactly am I going to do?”
Liz put her hand to her chin. “Well…for one thing, you can’t smoke, drink, or do drugs.”
“None of which I do.”
“Not even drugs?”
“Screw you.”
Liz laughed.”Also, you may be able to survive on chocolate, but your baby sure can’t.”
“Meaning?”
“The food pyramid is your best friend. Study him and you will be wise.”
“…Okay, what else?”
“You’ll also experience stuff most women experience during pregnancy, like morning sickness, cravings, mood swings, all that shit.”
Mello groaned and watches Matt came to, yet again. “Thanks a lot, Matt,” he growled. “I’m going through nine months of hell because of you.”
“Uh…sorry?” Matt groaned, rubbing his head. “Anyway, how are we even gonna support a kid? We’d have better luck raising it at Wammy’s.”
“If you’re suggesting we put it up for adoption, I say no way. I’m keeping it.” Mello slid a gloved hand over his still flat, muscular toned stomach.
“N-no, I didn’t mean that,” Matt said quickly. “I wanna keep him—or her—too!” Standing up, Matt put his arms around Mello’s waist. “Mel, I don’t care what you decide, I’ll support you no matter what.”
Tilting his head back, Mello managed a smile. “Thanks, Matt.”
“Aww, how cute,” Autumn, who had just appeared, purred, feeding out from a bag of gummy bears.
“Hey! Those are mine!” Liz growled, catapulting herself onto Autumn. At that moment, Jonathan appeared, yawning.
“What are you two fighting about now?” he asked, slipping his glasses on.
“She…ngh…took my gummy bears!” Liz hissed, now sitting on top of Autumn, grabbing for the precious bears.
“Autumn, will you please give her the bears back?” Jonathan said, watching as the girls continued to fight.
“I’ll give ‘em back when I want to, Shorty,” Autumn replied. Growling, Liz finally bit Autumn’s wrist, making her release the package.
“Muahahah!” Liz grinned evilly. “Victory is mine!”
Autumn rubbed her wrist. “Ow! What the fuck, Liz?!”
By that time Mello had removed himself from the situation and was lying on his back across the couch, arms crossed over his stomach. Matt went over to him, sitting on the floor beside him. “Mello?” he said quietly. “Are you alright?”
“I’m gonna be all fat ‘cause of you now,” he whined, rolling onto his side.
“Aw, c’mon Mello, you won’t get that big, I’m sure!”
“Whatever.”
“Really!”
Mello huffed. “I don’t believe you.” Matt just shook his head, scooting Mello over a little so he could lay beside him. “Ngh, Matt!” Mello growled as Matt slid under his arm. “What’re you—” he was cut off as Matt suddenly kissed him. Pulling back, Mello could see a gleam in his dark blue eyes behind his goggles.
“You’ll be fine. What could happen?”
Mello looked at him strangely. “Did…did you just jinx me?”
“I hope not.”

End transmission. Chapter end.
Liz
Liz
Admin

https://pazzdatgunplz.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Chain of events series--book one-- Matt and Mello Empty Re: Chain of events series--book one-- Matt and Mello

Post by BB+B September 28th 2010, 04:48

What the hell...?
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Chain of events series--book one-- Matt and Mello Empty Re: Chain of events series--book one-- Matt and Mello

Post by Liz September 28th 2010, 04:48

D: I was bored! So I wrote this.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz September 28th 2010, 06:50

Month two
Relevant fan-fiction commandment: “While documenting a male pregnancy, thou shalt not timeskip anymore than one month.”October 13, 2014

It had to be at least 2:30 in the morning. Matt was sleeping, having a wonderful dream where he was this close to finishing Final Fantasy XIII…
“Matt. Maaaatt! Mail!” Matt was rudely awakened by something calling his name and pushing on his shoulder. Matt opened one eye and grunted. He could see Mello crouched beside him, hands on his shoulder. “I want ice cream.”
Matt looked at him for a second before checking the clock. “Damn Mel…its half past two. In the morning. Can’t you wait 3 ½ hours?”
Mello frowned. “No, I can’t. Now go get me my ice cream or I’ll shoot you.”
“I don’t even know what kind you want!”
“Chocolate, you dumbass. Now go get it!”
Growling, Matt got up and watched as Mello stole the warm spot he had been lying in. “Hey!”
“Get dressed,” Mello grinned, rolling onto his side. “You’ve got thirty minutes.”
Rolling his eyes, Matt found his clothes and headed out, grabbing a package of cigarettes and his keys as he left. Since Mello had been in his “delicate condition,” Matt couldn’t smoke inside like he used to. Instead, he could either go outside or smoke when he wasn’t around Mello. Matt, being his unsophisticated self, decided to take the easy way and tar up his lungs when he wasn’t around Mello.
It only took Matt a few minutes inside of the grocery store to get the required item, but he was stuck behind some lady on her cell phone, so his trip was extended quite a bit.
After buying the ice cream, Matt drove back home, going to bring his lover the food before something happened to him. Finding Mello still curled up in his bed, Matt tossed the container on the bed beside him. “Merry Christmas,” he murmured, flopping onto his bed after shedding his shirt and pants.
Mello grinned, licking his lips and tugging at the plastic. “Mmm…Matty, take the plastic off,” he whined, finding it impossible.
“Whatever.” Matt took the container from him, easily tearing the plastic wrap around the top.
“Thanks,” Mello smiled, snatching it back and tossing the top off. He dug hungrily into the frozen treat, using only his tongue.
“Geez, Mel, couldn’t use a spoon?” Matt laughed as he saw the blonds’ chocolate covered face.
“I didn’t want to go get a spoon,” Mello grinned, showing off his brown-tinted teeth. Matt just smiled, tracing a finger along Mello’s softly rounding stomach. “Matty,” Mello whined. “What’re you doing?”
Matt smiled. “I thought you said you weren’t showing!”
“I’m not,” Mello frowned as Matt laid his hand flat on his stomach.
“Well, maybe not. But you’re not as toned as you were,” Matt pointed out, laying his head on Mello’s chest.
“I feel fat now,” Mello whined, rubbing a hand through his lovers’ red hair.
“Aww, I’m sorry,” Matt apologized, planting a kiss on Mello’s bare chest. “Love you Mels.”
Mello just shook his head. “Love you too Matty.”
Transmission end. Chapter end.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B September 28th 2010, 07:05

POOR MATT.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz September 28th 2010, 07:08

Matt is an abused spouse.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B September 28th 2010, 07:10

MATT and MELLOOOO!
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz September 28th 2010, 07:12

YESSSS. And the next one is L and Light.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B September 28th 2010, 07:14

And then me and Beyonnnnddddddddddd.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz September 28th 2010, 07:15

x3 No, then Near and Gevanni.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B September 28th 2010, 07:16

THEN ME, GOT IT!?!?!?
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz September 28th 2010, 07:17

OKAY. But do you want me to write it or you?
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B September 28th 2010, 07:19

You. Must. Write it.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz September 28th 2010, 07:20

Okay, okay. But don't expect it anytime soon...it'll probably be done soon though, 'cause my MattxMello story only has four more chapters, 'cause Month three, four, five, and six are already written, just not typed.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz September 28th 2010, 07:53

Month three
Relevant fan-fiction commandment: “Thou shalt not portray Miheal Keehl in anything
but leather and/or his jacket. Shirtless, pantsless, one or both, and nudity is allowed.”
November 13, 2014
Matt woke, yet again to the sound of vomiting. Thanking his lucky stars that 1) it was Mello who was pregnant and 2), this would probably be one of the last few times Mello would be barfing his guts up into the sink for the rest of his pregnancy, Matt went out into the hall, watching as Mello appeared, a wet towel to his forehead. Matt noticed that Mello has his vest unzipped, revealing his stomach, since it had been so tight and rather painful for him to wear it.
“Hey Matt,” Mello groaned, clutching his stomach. “Will you make me some chocolate milk?” he asked, looking over at a rather shirt and pantsless Matt.
“Yeah sure,” Matt yawned, shaking his head. “I need clothes though.” So Matt went. Got dressed. Watched Autumn burn the English muffins. Got the milk and chocolate syrup. Listened to a long string of cusses leave Autumn’s lips as she burnt more muffins.
Matt got his task done as quickly as possible so he could get the hell out of there, not wanting to get hurt by an angry Autumn. Matt found Mello stretched out across the couch, a hand on his stomach. “Hey Matty,” Mello greeted as Matt slide beside him.
“Hey Mel. I got your drink,” he said, handing the beverage to Mello. As he sipped on it, Matt heard Autumn hiss;
“Shorty! What did I tell you about wearing sunglasses at the table?!”
“Sorry.” Matt rolled his eyes as he heard Jonathan’s response, leaning against the arm of the couch where he was positioned.
As Mello finished his glass and set it on the coffee table, he looked over at Matt. “I’m having a crisis.”
“But Mel, you’re only twenty,” Matt said, faking confusion.
“Not that kind of crisis you dumbshit!” Mello hissed, smacking the back of the gamers’ head. He then pointed to his slightly swollen stomach. “How am I supposed to wear my vest? It’s already almost too small,” he whined, looking down. “Why did I have to be the one to get pregnant and not you?”
“Well, you heard Liz. Your genes are all messed up,” Matt replied, listening as Liz groaned;
“Hockey pucks again, Auty?”
“Shut yer fucking face before I shut it for ya!”
Mello just sighed. “Whatever.” He put his head in Matt’s lap. “I could wear your shirts. But then I’d look like a hobo.”
Matt looked down at Mello. “Are you saying I dress like a hobo?” he frowned, crossing his arms.
“Yeah.”
Matt just growled and rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” Mello laughed, wrapping his arms around Matt’s waist.
“But I’d probably make your clothes look sexy.”End transmission. Chapter end.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz September 28th 2010, 09:41

Month four

Relevant fan-fiction rule: “Thou shalt not skip birthdays.”December 13, 2014

Matt could barely contain himself as his lover woke, blinking open sky blue eyes. “Hey Mel,” he smiled, giving Mello a soft kiss on his cheek. “Happy birthday.”
Yawning, Mello sat up, stretching, hands not visible through the thick gray sweater he wore while he slept. “Ngh, thanks Matt.” He grinned, propping himself up with one arm and crossing the other over his stomach. “Did you get me chocolate?”
Matt laughed and rolled his eyes behind his goggles. “Why don’t you come find out?” he slid off the bed, Mello following, and went into the living room where Liz, Autumn, and Jonathan waited.
“Happy birthday, Mello!” they greeted, Oliver padding up and rubbing his big head on Mello’s sides.
“Thanks guys,” Mello yawned, making his way to the couch. Upon getting there, Autumn placed a carefully wrapped present on his chest. “Open mine first!” she demanded.
“Alright,” Mello replied, taking it and going for the taped areas. After disposing of the wrapper, he opened the box, finding a pair of new, shiny black gloves.
“New gloves to replace your old, dirty, ripped up ones,” Autumn grinned as Mello tried them on.
“Mine next,” Liz declared, pushing herself up, using Autumn’s shoulders to balance. She swiftly got her present and plopped it on the couch beside Mello. Taking the rather large box, Mello took the top off to reveal tall black boots with about a hundred buckles down the sides. “They were originally mine, but they’re a bit too big.” Liz told him, nodding her head.
Jonathan squirmed between the girls, nudging his gift into Mello’s hands. “Now mine!” Mello opened the present to reveal a large tin of chocolates. “They were on sale, $2.99 for a whole box! Fabulous.”
Finally, Matt sat on the couch beside Mello, balancing a rather large box on his lap. “I hope you like it,” he smiled, giving it to him. After opening the box, Mello sifted through about half a ton of packing peanuts to reveal something he could only have dreamed of.
“A…black leather maternity vest? Oh Matty, thank you,” Mello gasped. “It must have cost a fortune!”
“It only took all of my gas money.”
“And a little extra,” Liz winked, scratching Oliver’s ears.
“Wow.” Mello turned, planting a kiss on the redhead’s lips. “You’re the best, Matty.”
Matt just grinned. “Thanks Mel.”
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz September 28th 2010, 10:11

Month five
Relevant fan-fiction rule: “Thou shalt not let Matt name the child.”
January 13, 2015
“Mat-ty!” Matt looked up from his DS as he heard a familiar voice. “Come here now!” Matt sighed, pausing his game.
“Coming!” getting out of his comfortable spot, Matt made his way to Mello’s room where the blond lay, stretched across his bed, a book of baby names clutched in his hands.
“I need help.” He frowned, poking a pencil at the book. “None of these names are appealing.” Matt settled beside his lover, looking at the pages.
“Well, I think Micheal is appealing…” Matt said, looking over at Mello.
“Nah, too common.” He frowned. “Maybe we could think of one…” however, before Matt could even open his mouth, Mello shot a glare at him. “No video games, Matt.”
Matt frowned. “Well damn. Oh, wait!” Matt said suddenly, putting an arm around Mello’s shoulders. “How about Mitheel?’
Mello nibbled on the corner of a chocolate truffle thoughtfully. “Mitheel…hm. I like it. And Mail for a middle name?”
“You wanna give it my first name for its middle name? How sweet.”
“It’s only because my middle name sucks.”
“What is your middle name?”
“…Miriam.”
“Wow.”
“I think my parents were high when they decided that,” Mello sighed, rubbing his forehead. “Anyway, for a girl I was thinking we could name her Sarah Michelle?”
Matt nodded. “Sounds beautiful.” He nuzzled into Mello’s shoulder. “You come up with the best names Mello.”
Mello smiled. “Thanks Matty. I’m sure you’d come up with good names if you weren’t such a video game addict.”
“True, true.” Matt sighed.

Month six
Relevant fan-fiction rule: “Mello always sits in Matt’s lap. No exceptions, unless Matt is sick.”
Febuary 13, 2015
It was rather late, around 11:30 at night. Matt was absorbed in a new video game he had bought the day before, completely dead to the rest of the world.
That was, until Mello had the dignity to sit right in his lap, blocking the view to his game. Pausing it, Matt looked down at him. “What the hell, Mello?!”
“You have a soft lap,” Mello smiled, wrapping his arms around Matt’s shoulders. Matt sighed, pulling his goggles down around his neck.
“Ah, Mels.” He rubbed his hand across Mello’s huge stomach, sighing, letting his hand lay there, when he felt it.
“Matt,” Mello whispered, looking at him with wide eyes. “D-did you?”
“Yeah.” Moving his hand to another position, Matt felt it again.
“It’s kicking,” Mello said, amazement in his voice. Resting his hand on top of Matt’s, a grin spread across Mello’s lips.
“Amazing, isn’t it?” Matt murmured, kissing Mello gently.
“Yeah,” Mello agreed, feeling it kick again. “Y’know, Matty, I bet it’ll have your hair color.”
“Oh really?”
“Yeah. Red is a rather dominant color.” Mello snuggled into Matt’s chest and yawned. “Mind if I sleep here, Matty?”
Matt shook his head. “Not at all Mel.” With that, Matt felt his lovers breathing slow to a gently snore as he dozed off. Sighing, he turned off his forgotten DS and tossed it on the couch. “Sleep tight,” he sighed, closing his eyes to rest.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz September 29th 2010, 08:01

Month Seven
Relevant fan-fiction rule: “Thou shalt not let Matt go without injury while building a crib for the child.”
March 13, 2015
Mello sighed as Matt adjusted the blindfold around his sky colored eyes. “Matt,” he whined. “Are you done yet?”
“Almost…done. Alright, let’s go.” Mello clutched Matt’s hand as he blindly followed the red-haired gamer though the halls to his room.
“Matt, can I take it off?” Mello asked, tugging at the cloth.
“Not yet,” Matt said, shaking a finger. “Just a few more seconds, Mel.” Mello huffed as he heard Matt shuffle around him, and he crossed his arms.
“Now, Matty?”
“No, be patient Mels.” Mello growled and tapped his foot rather impatiently. Finally, Mello felt a hand on his shoulder. “Alright, keep your eyes closed,” Matt instructed as he loosened the cloth around Mello’s eyes, letting it drop around his neck. “Now open them.”
Cracking open one eye, Mello gasped. “Matt!” sitting in front of him was a new, study looking crib. “It’s beautiful!”
Matt grinned, showing off his bandaged hands. “I’m glad you like it. Those damn nails did some good shit on my hands.”
Mello wrapped his arms around Matt’s shoulders, kissing his cheek. “Wow, Matty. You’re amazing.”
Matt grinned, closing his eyes and puffing out his chest. “Well, of course.”
“…You look like a toad.”
“Don’t criticize!”

Month Eight
Relevant fan-fiction rule: “Thou shalt not allow Matt and Mello to sleep apart from each other.”
April 13, 2015
It was yet another late night for Mello, who was kept awake by his unborn child’s constant kicking. Frustrated, he flipped onto his side, pale eyes watching Matt sleep soundly. He frowned and poked at Matt’s back. “Matty!” the redhead shifted slightly, then turned to face him.
“Yeah Mels? What’s wrong?” he asked. Mello pointed dejectedly to his stomach.
“It won’t stop kicking me. I can’t sleep!” Mello hugged, rolling onto his back.
“Oh, I’m sorry Mels,” Matt said, rubbing the blonds’ stomach. “Hey, what time is it?”
Mello turned his head slightly to see the digital clock by the beside. “2:15,” he answered.
“Holy shit Mello,” Matt yawned. “Have you slept at all?”
Mello shook his head. “No. Well, I did fall asleep for a few minutes, but then I got kicked in the balls and I wake up.”
Matt sighed, letting his hand lay flat on Mello’s stomach. Smiling as he felt a kick, he looked over at Mello. “Well, you only have a month left,” Matt said, scooting closer to him.
“Thank God,” Mello sighed, wrapping his arms around Matt’s neck. “I’m ready for this to be over with.”
“Same here Mello. Same here.”

Month Nine/Birth
Relevant fan-fiction rule: “Thou shalt not relieve Matt’s stress.”
May 15, 2015
Matt sighed as he stood out on the balcony of his apartment, a lit cigarette dangling from his lips. He sighed again, exhaling a long cloud of smoke, letting it drift above his head.
For the past few days, both Matt and Mello had been under a lot of stress, from the same reason; the impending birth of their child. Liz, however, had been rather cool about it, stating “It’ll happen when it happens, and when it happens we’ll be ready.” Jonathan and Autumn, however, had been little Cinderella’s for Mello, since he was in too much pain to really do much and he didn’t want Matt to leave him. Matt didn’t want to leave his ailing lover either, but the lack of nicotine was making him jittery, so he needed this time to calm down just a bit.
However, only a few seconds after the cigarette had gone out and Matt had smashed it with the heel of his boot, he heard a loud cry, then footsteps. Autumn was suddenly there, tugging at his vest. “Matt! Hurry, its Mello.”
Nobody was expecting Matt to move as fast as he did, but at those words, the redhead was off like a cheetah on an antelope, reaching Mello’s room faster than anyone else.
Approaching the blonds’ bedside, Matt took hold of Mello’s hand. “Mello,” he panted. “Are you okay?”
Mello looked up at Matt, eyes sparking. “Do I look okay?” he hissed, squeezing Matt’s hand as a contraction racked through his body. He let out a loud yelp of pain, and then gritted his teeth. “Get someone to help me!”
“Say no more!” Liz strolled in, surgical gloves on her hands and a few towels in her arms. “I can help.”
“That doesn’t make me feel any better,” Matt mumbled, running his free hand through his stringy hair. He squeaked as Mello bore down on his hand again, but he tried to keep quiet. Mello was in a lot more pain than him at the moment, so it wasn’t his place to complain.
Meanwhile, Liz looked over at Mello. “Okay, Mello, whenever you feel a contraction I want you to push, okay?” Mello nodded painfully. “You ready?”
Mello nodded again. “Yes, I want it out.” It was only a few more seconds before the next contraction hit him, and he gasped, but he regained his composure and pushed as hard as he could, then relaxed when it passed.
Matt, meanwhile, was already in a lot of pain has his lover bore down on his hand. Already sore, it pained him even more when Mello squeeze his hand the next time another contraction came, and he wasn’t sure his hand could last through another.
“Alright Mello, you’re doing fine,” Liz assured Mello, looking over at him. “Just one more time, okay?”
Mello tightened his jaw and nodded, Matt sweeping away the hair from Mello’s eyes. Feeling another contraction start to pass through his body, Mello closed his eyes and bore down one last time, not able to keep from screaming this time. Matt winced as he heard the bones in his hand snap, but he relaxed as he heard the thin wailing of a newborn.
“It’s a boy,” Liz announced, cleaning him off and handing him to Mello, who was now relaxed since the birth was over.
A smile crossed both Matt and Mello’s faces as they saw their son. “Mello,” Matt breathed in awe. “He’s perfect.”
Eyes half-closed, Mello gazed up at him. “Yeah. And look; he’s a blond. Guess I was wrong.”
Matt let out a soft chuckle. “Looks like it. But he does have my eyes,” Matt remarked, as the newborn opened his dark blue eyes and gazed up at his parents.
“Mitheel,” Mello sighed, shifting a little so that he sat up straighter. “Mitheel Mail Keehl-Jeevas.” Matt grinned upon hearing his son’s name and watched as Mello’s eyes grew heavy.
“Want me to take him?” Matt asked, motioning to Mitheel. Mello nodded, putting him in Matt’s arms, and then his head fell back against the pillow, quickly dozing off.
Matt just grinned and let Mitheel take hold of his finger, rocking back and forth on his heels. “Goodnight Mello,” he murmured to the sleeping figure, and then he settled in a chair beside his lover, grinning wider than the Cheshire cat.

Epilogue: 1 week after
Relevant fan-fiction rule: “Thou shalt not allow Matt any rest in the form of sleep.”
May 22, 2015
Matt groaned as the sound of Mitheel’s wailing reached his ears, yet again. He got up and yawned, slipping out of bed to retrieve his son.
Once he got to Mitheel’s room, the crying hit him full blast, and Matt winced as he picked up Mitheel, holding him close. “Shhh, it’s okay,” Matt murmured to him, his words having almost no effect. At about that time, Liz trotted in, a basket in her hands full of miniature bottles for a litter of clouded leopards she had adopted recently.
“Mind if I help?” she asked, gently taking the crying infant after setting the basket down. Softly, she began to sing to him. “Come stop your crying, it will be all right, just take my hand, hold it tight, I will protect you from all around you, I will be here, don't you cry.” At the end of her song, she handed the now silent Mitheel back to Matt.
“Thanks,” Matt said, stunned, as Mitheel drifted back into sleep. He carefully laid Mitheel in his crib and then tip-toed out, thanking his lucky stars that Liz was around.Transmission end. Story end.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B October 1st 2010, 02:42

Alright, now it's the next couple's turn!!!
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz October 1st 2010, 06:32

Yeah, I'm almost done with the first part to L and Light's story.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BB+B October 2nd 2010, 06:08

Damn, Mitheel has a long name.
BB+B
BB+B

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz October 2nd 2010, 06:11

I know right.
Liz
Liz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down